International network Socius Corporate Finance Corporate Finance
As a member of Socius Corporate Finance, NCFA has access to entrepreneurs, private equity houses and other investors also in North America, Asia and Western European countries, in addition to regional investors.
Socius is a global partnership of like-minded boutique M&A advisors that work together daily to provide clients with both dedicated service in their respective countries and international reach based on the local knowledge of the senior professionals within each member firm. Simply stated, Socius is a partnership that bridges direct access to the international M&A markets.
Members of Socius CF:
- Chestnut (covers The Netherlands, offices in Amsterdam and Hague)
- ChinaPlus Capital (covers China, office in Shanghai)
- Hübner Schlösser & Cie (covers Germany, office in Grünwald)
- Icafin (covers Belgium, office in Antwerpen)
- Noventus Partners (covers UK, office in London)
- Prestwick Partners (covers US, office in Minneapolis)
- The Vector Company (covers Spain, offices in Madrid, Valencia and Barcelona)
- Tractus Asia (covers China, Thailand, Hong Kong, Vietnam, India, Myanmar, Indonesia, Singapore, offices in Shanghai, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Ho Chi Minh City, Pondicherry, Yangon, Jakarta, Singapore)
- Trianon CF (covers France, office in Paris)