Private equity, debt and hybrid capital raising from a range of financial and strategic investors. NCFA’s capital raising services are tailored for expansion stage companies as well as for financing local and cross-border acquisitions and MBOs.
NCFA has great access to local and foreign strategic and financial investors and mezzanine lenders. Combined with the ability to craft suitable financing structures and scenarios ensures that capital will be raised at favorable terms.
NCFA advises its clients on optimal structure and timing of capital raising, followed by negotiations with potential strategic or financial investors and lenders. The goal, especially in financing expansion, is to engage investors with similar mind-set and avoid unnecessary dilution.
In cases of acquisition finance, the deal size and use of leverage is generally much higher, requiring increased attention on company’s debt capacity and post-acquisition cash flow.
Capital raising services:
- Defining objectives, review and business valuation
- Building key investment arguments and strategy
- Identifying and evaluating potential investors
- Preparing professional marketing materials
- Engaging potential investors, negotiating confidentiality agreements
- Further communication – responding to information requests, meetings etc.
- Evaluating indications of interest and letter of intent negotiations
- Data room preparation and arranging due diligence
- Final negotiations and transaction documents drafting (cooperation with external legal advisors)
- Signing, fulfillment of conditions precedent and closing